Summary of Financial Situation
Bayán Association is a non profit development organization whose functioning depends on donations made by cooperative funds, as well as financing or donations made at national or international levels. It also tries to financially support the needs of its programs and projects by the sale of texts and renting its physical space.
Audit Reports 2009
Pag. 1-2009 (Click here)
Pag. 2-2009 (Click here)
Pag. 3-2009 (Click here)
Pag. 4-2009 (Click here)
Audit Reports 2010
BALANCE SHEET AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 2010 (Clic here)
REPORT OF INTERNAL INDEPENDENT AUDITOR 2010 (Clic here)
Following is a listing of all the organizations that at one time or another have provided donations to the Bayán Association:
- Partners for the Americas
- British Embassy
- Health for Humanity (USA)
- International Services for Health (USA)
- Foundation Vida (Honduras),
- Ford Foundation
- Foundation for World Development (USA)
- Office of Social and Economic Development at the Bahá'í World Centre.
- Department for the Fomenting of International Development of the United Kingdom (DFID)
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Kellogg Foundation
- Pestalozzi Foundation - Evaluation support (click here to download)
- Irish Ministry of Cooperation
- APSO, Ireland
- Irish Governmental Military
- National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Honduras
- US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
- Canadian Bahá'í International Development Services (CBIDS)
- The National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Canada
- Enersol (Edusol)
- Organización Alpha Phi Chi
- William & Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Tinker Foundation
- Irish Aid
- Fundación IBIS
Universidad Berkeley California
Friends and individuals have been supporting Bayán Association with monetary donations as well as other gifts. With individual and international support Bayán Association has been able to offer its services mainly in the areas of education, health, and the environment, to people in more than seven departments of the Country. It also has its own building and a small reserve for emergencies. Bayán extends sincere thanks for all these individuals and organizations for their support.
Initiatives and Current Needs
In terms of the Association's needs, it is important to note the dynamic and expanding nature of our programs. For these reasons, those who are interested can support us by contacting us and offering us additional ideas.
Currently, Bayán Association is ready to take on certain initiatives which don't yet have the necessary financial backup:
- Expansion of offices and construction of three National Training Centers
- Upgrading information systems and computer equipment.
- Transportation equipment such as: 4-wheel-drive vehicles, speed boats, and motorcycles.
- Satellite communication services for the offices in Palacios, La Mosquitia.
- Complement the creation of an Endowment Fund which is already created for Bayán in order to increase the institutional sustainability of Bayán Association.
How to contribute
Those who wish to contribute money to the programs and projects of Bayán Association can conduct a transfer using the following bank information in the name of Bayán Association and then sending via fax a copy of the transaction (504 -4422189).
Our Bank: BANCO HSBC Honduras S.A.
Dirección: Avenida 14 de Julio, 7 y 8 calle contiguo a Banco Ficohsa. La Ceiba, Atlántida, Honduras.
For direct transactions:
For transactions through intermediary bank:
*Please note that we recommend to print this form and take it to your bank when you want to process the contribution.